League officials have opened the in-season trade lines for the first time in TD's 15-year history, effective immediately. Please review the process and rules.
- Two or more captains agree on a trade.
- The captains of the agreed upon trade bring the deal to League Officials for reviewal.
- League officials will then contact the players who would be involved in the trade. If all players involved approve the move, then League Officials will discuss and vote for approval.
- The trade will be effective immediately upon approval. If denied, the process is over and no move will be made. Teams may submit additional requests immediately. Duplicate requests may not be made until the following week.
- Trade Deadline: No trades may be made after the start of Week 9. That gives teams about a five-week window to make moves.
Tag(s): News & Events